Making a booking implies acceptance of the present General Conditions and membership of the Loisirs Vacances Languedoc association:
– Reservation becomes effective only after approval by the LVL reservation service, and upon receipt of down payment (acceptance of the General Conditions is made via internet, or when signing the reservation contract).
– LVL may refuse a request for reservation for reasons of non-availability, or if liable to disrupt the association’s operational procedures (for example, members of a group booking individually, or requests for a single night during peak periods, etc.).
– Reservation is strictly personal, and places may not be sub-let or transferred without authorisation from LVL.
– Persons under 18 must be accompanied by parents or legal guardians (except if permission is given by the management).
– Maximum 6 persons per campsite pitch.
– Numbers of persons in rental homes depends on the capacity of the rental home.
– Anyone not included in the reservation (including visitors), must sign in at reception.
– The tourist tax amount may vary after reservation, in relation to deliberations by Gruissan town council.
– Animals are accepted, excepting dogs of 1st and 2nd categories (and any other animals considered to be dangerous). A vaccination record for pets will be requested upon arrival. Dogs must remain on a leash and all excrement be disposed of by owners (otherwise owners will be excluded from the site).
A 25% down payment will be requested upon booking, the remaining amount must be paid 30 days prior to the arrival date. For reservations made less than 30 days prior to the arrival date, the full amount must be paid.
If payment is not made on time, the association may cancel the booking.
If you have not arrived 24 hours after the scheduled arrival date and do not contact us, the management may cancel your booking, and let the pitch or rental home to another client.
No refunds are made if clients do not use their booking fully (late arrival, early departure), except for those holding cancellation/interruption insurance, and in accordance with the rules of the cancellation insurance.
In case of cancellation by LVL (notwithstanding exceptional circumstances), the full amount will be refunded. Cancellation will not induce payment of compensation.
30 days or more before the arrival date
25% of full amount + adhesion/admin costs Without cancelation insurance
30 days or less before arrival date and end of stay
100% of full amount + adhesion/admin costs Without cancelation insurance
LVL strongly recommend that clients take out cancellation/interruption insurance. In partnership with Axelliance, we provide insurance coverage which will ensure refund in cases generally refused by other insurance brokers:
– Breakdown of vehicle on the way to holiday destination
– Family problems (divorce, etc.), professional transfer leading to a move
– Closure of beaches due to administrative decree following pollution of water
The sole condition for the guarantee: the event causing cancelation must be random, unpredictable and independent of the insurance-holder’s power.
The general conditions of the contract are available for consultation, as are the insurance tariffs.
If, during your stay (except July and August), it rains for more than one hour a day, the sunshine guarantee (free of charge) gives one free night in the camp-site (according to availability). If you have confirmed your booking and bad weather is forecast at this period (rain on the camp-site), you may reschedule to another date without paying any extra (according to availability).The free nights must be used before June 1st of the following year (except July and August).
The Management will always endeavour to do everything possible to satisfy its clientele, but cannot guarantee a specific pitch number; only the service specified by the contract is binding.
Arrival and departure days and minimal lengths of stay depend on the season.
In July and August, the minimum is 6 days. LVL may, however, refuse a booking which leaves a long gap between two clients. In this case, the reservation service will suggest alternative solutions with dates and lengths which are slightly different to the initial request. Arrivals and departures in July and August take place on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday.
For the camp site, arrivals from 3 PM, departures before 12 PM.
For rentals, arrivals from 4 PM, departures before 10 AM.
Clients leaving after these times will be charged an extra day.
LVL cannot be held responsible for theft, fire, storms, insect bites and any other incident related to the civil liability of the camper.
Persons not respecting the internal regulations may be excluded from the site and/or association, without refund (particularly in case of noise or incivility).
For the camp-site, guarantee requested upon arrival: 30€ (10€ for cleanliness of the pitch and 20€ for the magnetic site-access card).
For rentals, guarantee requested upon arrival: 200€ (180€ for the rental home and equipment, and 20€ for the magnetic site-access card).
Upon arrival, the client must carry out an inventory of fixtures for the rental home. This must be signed and dated and returned to reception within 24 hours. In order for the management to act quickly, please inform reception immediately upon arrival in the event of any problems. If this is not done, complaints will not be accepted at a later date.
Clients are responsible for cleaning the rental home, which must be left clean and tidy, with crockery washed and bins emptied and cleaned (refuse containers provided at the entrance to the camp-site). The guarantee will be refunded to clients upon departure; if applicable, following the inventory of fixtures, cost of repair or replacement of material will be deducted from the guarantee.
The following amounts will be charged if rental home is not clean upon departure:
– chalet or mobile home 2 bedrooms 60€
– mobile home 3 bedrooms 80€
– supplement for crockery or bins 20€
If the reception desk is closed when you leave, or if we cannot carry out the inventory of fixtures before you leave, the guarantee will be forwarded to your address.
In the event of a dispute, the above penalties will be applied before payment of any invoices corresponding to damage caused.
Litigation is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Narbonne.
Information provided by customers will not be communicated to any third party. In compliance with the law dated 6th of January, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose any private data held. Requests must be sent by letter to the Association’s head office.